SAT > Aduanas > Vehículos > Importación temporal de vehículos > Temporary importation of mobile homes
   Fuente Pequeña    Fuente Mediana    Fuente Grande                     Imprimir  Imprimir                     
Temporary importation of mobile homes
 With temporary importation permit issued by Banjercito
Who can perform the process?
The foreigners or Mexican residents in national territory or abroad
  1. In the case of mexicans residents in a foreign country, the number of document issued by the migratory authority of the foreign country that accredit them as permanent residents in the foreign country or the express authorization of the competent authority of such country who grants them the quality of service providers according to the international agreements of which Mexico is part of.

  2. In the case of foreigners, that will present their passport number, birth certificate or any other document that proof their nationality.

            • The interested party must register the data of the mobile home that’s intended to be temporarily imported, indicating how the ownership will be proven- whether with a title of the property or a vehicle registration issued by the competent authority of the foreign country.
Units that can be jointly imported with the mobile home
Along with the temporary importation of the mobile home, there can also be temporarily imported motorcycles, try motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, jet skies or recreational vehicles (as long as they are not conceived, destined or manufactured in an evident way to drive on general ways of communication, whether federal, state or municipals), with a maximum of three units, for which it is necessary to show proof of property of the transported units and registered them in the same permit of temporary importation of the mobile home. In these cases, the temporary importation permit of the mobile home is valid for 180 days.

The term of the temporary importation of a mobile home is of 10 years with effect from the date of beginning of the temporary importation permit of the mobile home, with multiple entries and exits during its validity period.

The interested parties may request a new temporary importation permit for a mobile home  for the same mobile home a ten year period as long as the process for temporary importation is being made with 15 days prior to the due date of the current permit, by internet, through, or in any of the CIITEV units without need to present the mobile home.
In order to register and obtain the receipt of definitive return of the mobile home, the interested party must present to the personnel of BANJERCITO operating on the CIITEV units at the customs exit office, the mobile home, the permit, the hologram, and when applicable, the recreational vehicles and the tow for its displacement which have been temporarily imported.

Verify that all the ID information of the mobile home such as the trademark, year, model, type and serial number or VIN, as well as the importer’s data are printed in the permit and are correct, due to sometimes are presented documents of another mobile home that which is not the mobile home to be imported.

For further information call MarcaSAT to the following toll-free numbers:

  • In Mexico 01 55 627 22 728, options 7 and 6.
  • From USA and Canada 1 877 44 88 728, options 7 and 6.
Última modificación:
22 de mayo de 2017 a las 15:56
Trámites e-firma Contraseña Citas Chat Facebook Twitter YouTube Apps